|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||4 hours|
- ground turkey lean
- 56 oz crushed tomatoes
- 7 c dark red kidney beans
- 1 yellow onion large, chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- taco seasoning
- Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Brown chopped onions and turkey on Medium heat.
- Put tomatoes, beans, peppers, seasoning, onions, and turkey in slow cooker.
- Cover with lid and cook on High for 4 hours (recommended to stir every hour or so)
I think I have the measurements correct. If I don't...sorry!
Serving: add Crushed Red Pepper or other toppings